Welcome back fit fam, if you’re still sticking around I appreciate you!
Today I have a leg workout for you to enjoy. I personally am bulking before cutting for a show so I train legs twice a week as I want to focus on their growth. I would recommend training legs at least once a week though. Let’s jump in.
- Warm up: 8 minutes of cardio at a moderate pace.
- Back squats: 4 sets 8-10 reps
- Superset 3 sets:
- Leg press – 10-12 reps
- Calve press – 10-12 reps
- Hip Thrusts: (with band around knees) 3 sets 12 reps
- Smith Machine Squats: 2 sets of 10 with feet out in front then 2 sets of 10 with feet underneath.
- Super set 3 sets:
- Hamstring curl – 12 reps
- Lunges – 10 Reps each leg (Forward, reverse then curtsy)
I hope you enjoy this workout and the booty is nice ‘n sore! Let me know what you think of it and don’t forget to subscribe to be notified when there’s a new blog up!