Welcome to 2019! Can you believe it? Neither can I!
I hope your holidays were filled with family, friends, joy and lots of love. I hope you enjoyed some time off and my guide to the holidays helped you stay less stressed! You can access the guide at anytime to see the free workouts and recipes. Enjoy!
Lets talk resolutions!
I know we’re already a couple weeks into 2019 but that means you’ve had time to think about them. I have a lot of little resolutions this year, some bigger than others, but all important and all fit into each other. I make 7 different resolutions that all work together. Don’t make unrealistic resolutions as these are the ones you won’t reach and will make you feel disappointed in yourself. Remember, even the ones you think are the tiniest resolutions are important. The next important part of making resolutions is not making any one resolution too big! So let’s get started!
- Health/Fitness- What is your fitness goal for 2019? Is it to lose weight? Step on stage? Maybe it’s small, it’s just to make it to the gym 2x a week. Start easy and work everyday for it.
- Mental/Emotional Mindset- What are some things you want to see change in 2019? Is your emotional state perfect? No, no one’s is so what are some ways to improve your mental state?
- Financial/Business- What do you want to see for yourself financially and in business?
- Spiritual- Does your spiritual relationship need work? What can you do to improve your relationship?
- Social/Relational- What can you do to improve your relationships in your life?
- Fun- What do you want to do for “fun”? Travel? Concerts? Stay-cations?
- Educational- What can you do this year to further your education? Is it for business? Yourself?
That’s your resolution guide, but you won’t reach them just by writing them down. If you want to reach not only your resolutions, but also all your goals, you must make a plan! SO that’s your next step. Once you have your 7 (maybe you have more or less) resolutions, written them down and make a plan for each one. Let’s say one resolution is to read more, then make a plan to read every morning or every night before bed. Make a daily, weekly or monthly check list to keep yourself accountable. Make easily, reachable steps to hit all your resolutions and goals. Write them down. Write it all down, take the time to get out a piece of paper and a pen and write it all out. I’m talking old school pens and paper, don’t just add a new note in your smart phone that you won’t look at for another year. Write it down and leave it somewhere where you can keep yourself accountable.
Remember, fitness is great but to stay healthy you need to make sure you’re mentally healthy as well! I hope this helps you stay organized in all aspects of your life. May 2019 bring you all that you need.