Let’s talk motivation! What keeps you motivated? What keeps you going, not just in the gym but in life? Life has a funny way of pushing you down but what you do with it is what matters! I’ve heard so many people talk about lack of motivation with the gym, school, careers and life. Here’s my 5 biggest tips on staying motivated and keeping on track.
- Do it for YOU. What ever it might be, do it because you love it. Do it because this is what YOU want and what YOU are dreaming about.
- Don’t get discouraged. Like I said, life pushes you down but when that happens stand back up and get back to it. Things get better whether it’s a bad grade, a demotion, or a plateau in the gym. Don’t give up when things get tough, use that to come back even stronger than before.
- Remember where you started and where you’re going. We all started somewhere. Just because you have off days doesn’t mean you’re not going to succeed. YOU can do this. You can keep going, you are good enough.
- Find like minded people. Find people to surround yourself with that will push you to do better and succeed. Find people who want the best for you. Remove the negative people from your life and let yourself grow. Find role models to look up to.
- STAY POSITIVE. We all have off days, weeks and months. Heck, last week I had a bad week with nutrition! The key is to not bang yourself up about it but instead know you have to do better and find ways to do better in the future.
No one’s perfect, so stop being so hard on yourself. Push yourself to the limits, but do it for you. Keep going for you. Things get better, you will get stronger. If you need someone to help you stay motivated, email me! I am always here to help keep you motivated. Remember, Don’t stop until you’re proud.